Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Philadelphia Adventures




For the assignment I decided to take the subway to center city and brought my friend, Adam, and my roommate, Paula, with me. It was around 7pm, so it was getting dark out, but I love the nightlife of the city. We first went to Love Park, which I had wanted to visit for awhile. We meet a nice couple who agreed to take our picture in exchange for theirs. Afterwards we walked around for a bit and found an area with giant statues of game pieces which was really neat. We then walked down Broad Street and I took some pictures of the lights on the buildings. 
Then we came across Ihop! After living off of dining hall pizza and burgers, we got really excited about having pancakes for dinner. When we finished the most delicious meal ever (with slight exaggeration), we headed back to the subway to return to the dorms. After my floor mates heard about our adventures in Center City, they all wanted to go, so I'm sure I'll be returning soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment